Obama is the founder of ISIS

ual personality

A friend named Jim

Disregard for Corona

American Records

American crimes are unique

Search American wars

In my opinion

anything can happen during the Gambler Trump presidency What was the benefit of killing General Suleimani for America
As far as I know This virus is one of the heavy viruses and it is transmitted through the soles of the shoes
It is well involved with cell surface molecules and has a latency period and stays in the environment for several days
May be it has a lot of genes It may have different types of proteins that different viruses need to attach to human cells
The Corona Virus or the Corona Psychological Warfare have become a tool of pressure on China these days And America is trying to push China through the virus one reason is that the United States wants to halt China's economic growth

Knowing which viruses are easily infected

I remember 4 years ago It was advertised from the satellite TV Who asked from Iranians
That poured their mouth water into a paper towel and sent it to America to identify your illnesses
Some said they wanted to check the Iranian gene I say they want to know which viruses are easily infected It may indicate biological warfare

About Corona

Travel

Prevention1        Prevention2

Cartoon1           Cartoon2           Cartoon3

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

بلند بالای من دانلود رایگان زیستولوژی میثاقی دی جی استور پزشکي و سلامتي نقاشی ساختمان فروشگاه سي گل بیتا رایانه